By meticulously indexing the most important literature in the world, Web of Science has become the gold standard for research discovery and analytics. Web of Science connects publications and researchers through citations and controlled indexing in curated databases spanning every discipline. Web of Science is a unifying research tool which enables the user to acquire, analyze, and disseminate database information in a timely manner.
Citation indexing, the foundation of Web of Science, is also the foundation of the Google search algorithm PageRank.
- 100% of the top 100 universities worldwide use Web of Science.
- Web of Science data is used by 231 countries/regions, with an average of more than 800 thousand searches made every day.
Experience the capabilities of Web of Science by participating in this quiz and stand a chance to win fabulous prizes! The quiz will be available in both English and Thai languages.
- Quiz 1: August 1, 2017 – August 31, 2017
- Quiz 2: September 1, 2017 – September 30, 2017
- Quiz 3: October 1, 2017 – October 31, 2017
- iPhone 6s
- Apple watch
- Beats headphones
- Bluetooth speaker
- Portable hardisk
- Touch mouse
- Action camera
- USB flash drive
5 Prizes to be won monthly
Individual with the highest number of correct answers for each quiz will win a flash disk.
Terms and conditions
- This quiz is open to all students, researchers & librarians under Thailis group
- Grand prize winners will be users with the highest total number of correct answers for all the 3 quizzes.
- Monthly quiz winners will be users with the highest number of correct answers for each quiz.
- In the event that there are winners with same score, a lucky draw would be conducted to determine the final winners.
- The results for all winners will be announced in 15 November 2017; winners will be notified by email.
- To participate, users need to register with a valid email address and matriculation/student ID.
- Only one entry per institution email or matriculation number will be accepted.
- Clarivate Analytics reserves the rights to change terms and conditions of the quiz, including the quiz date, prize list and winners at their discretion.